Welcome to ChesterGates
Chestergates Veterinary Specialists is a leading specialist-led, multi-disciplinary veterinary referral hospital situated just north of Chester in the North West of England. The hospital is conveniently located close to the motorway network (M53/M56) and therefore very accessible from Wales, Northern England and the Midlands.
We have a team of RCVS and European Recognised Specialists in a range of disciplines providing the following referral services:
- Neurology and neurosurgery
- Orthopaedics (joint replacements, cruciate repair, fracture repair, arthroscopy)
- Internal Medicine (endocrinology, gastroentirology, urology, respiratory medicine)
- General and Soft Tissue Surgery (abdomen, thorax, ENT, reconstructive surgery)
- Cardiology (diagnostic and interventional)
- Oncology (staging and chemotherapy)
- Diagnostic imaging (MRI, ultrasound, CT)
- Anaesthesia and critical care
- Physiotherapy & Hydrotherapy
The hospital is staffed 24 hours per day by a truly superb team of qualified veterinary surgeons, nurses and support staff, all committed and able to offer the best possible level of care to our patients. Our anaesthesia services are led by a European specialist veterinary anaesthetist.
Emergency Out-of-Hours care is also another service we provide here at Chestergates.
In addition, we offer a number of screeening tests for various health problems, which include deafness and syringomyelia. This is of great help for breeders, committed pet owners and veterinary surgeons in practice.
ChesterGates is a trading name of CVS (UK) Limited; a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number 03777473.
Registered office: CVS House, Vinces Road, Diss, Norfolk IP22 4AY