Helping your Clients
The Emergency Pet Care team is on hand to look after patients when other surgeries are closed. We offer
- Prompt and professional veterinary services by a team experienced in emergency medicine
- The same high level of veterinary care as given during the normal working week.
- The back up of the referral team should the problems with your pet prove to require specialist attention.
- Easy access, good parking and comfortable surroundings.
What the Emergency Team can offer...
- Confidence that patients will receive the very best of veterinary attention out-of-hours
- Dedicated staff who are trained in emergency care and who are awake and ready to help clients and their sick or injured pets
- An experienced veterinary surgeon on duty who is assisted by qualified veterinary nurses and kennel staff
- Excellent facilities and equipment in an RCVS approved veterinary hospital
- ICU facilities
- The knowledge that the referral team and the referral hospital facilities are available for seriously ill patients
- CPD programmes for veterinary surgeons and nurses
The Emergency Pet Care Team @ ChesterGates enjoys all of the facilities of the referral hospital. Owners and veterinary surgeons may relax in the knowledge that the very best in anaesthetic, diagnostic and surgical equipment is available for use on our patients regardless of the time of day or night.